Sunday, February 19, 2012

Every time I go to town I find myself selling hair wraps :)

​It is truly insane how much fun I am having with MY Amazing Hair Wraps.  I always wear them when I leave home to shop or run errands or go for a night out.  It blows my mind how many people randomly walk up to me wanting to know where I got those cute hair accessories.  I tell them that I just happen to have a kit with me and they go nuts wanting to see them.  We leave the mall or business and go to my van where I show them all the colors and sizes available.  Every single time without fail they leave with at least 4 hair wraps.  I'm seeing them around town in various places now.  It is rocking my world people let me tell ya!!!  This is THE most fun thing I have ever done in my life.  There is simply no work to this.  It's fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment